Thursday, March 5, 2020

Professionally Photograph Your Products To Make Them Epic











About:

I will take EPIC photographs of your products!


Basic:
- I will send one EPIC hero image of your product on a white background.
- I will retouch the image to make it look great.



Standard:
- I will send three EPIC images of your product on a white background.

- I will retouch the image to make it look great.


Premium:
- I will send three EPIC images of your product, on a white background AND in use.

- I will professionally retouch the image to make it look even more EPIC.
- I will remove the background of the HERO image.



I can also do custom orders, please let me know the details and I will come back to you with a price and time for delivery.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Second time we used this seller, very satisfied.

:

Communication with Leon was very good overall. He made very professional pictures of our product. Would recommend Leon to everyone.

:

thanks for the order and the review!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment