Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Lifestyle And Product Photography In Los Angeles











About:

With so much content available, it's becoming more and more difficult for the average business to set itself apart. Great product photography can go a long way in creating a unique, professional appearance for your brand. 





The Photo Shoot process:

    1. Contact me so we can discuss your product and the photos that you need

    2. Discuss and agree on the shot list, cost, add-ons, etc.

    3. Ship your product to me (the project starts once your product is in my studio)

    4. Proofs delivered within 3 business days

    5. When final approval is given, high res files are uploaded

    6. Products will be shipped back if I am provided with a prepaid shipping label or UPS or Fed Ex account number.

    7. Once we've decided to move ahead with the project, I'll share my shipping details with you! You will be responsible for making sure the product arrives safely. Please don't place the order until the product has been delivered and received. Project time begins once your product has arrived.



**Please contact me before ordering a package so we can find the best solution for you.**



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment