Saturday, March 28, 2020

Product Photography In Germany, Europe











About:

!ALWAYS CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING!



I shoot beautiful photographs of your product that you'll love and will make your product look amazing in advertising or for sale online.




All prices are per image, bulk discounts may apply



I'm also open to discuss your project by phone, to save time and clear things up. Contact me here.

Extra fees may be charged for items that are extra large in size, items that are transparent or translucent, or items made from materials that reflect light (such as metal).



I shoot in a studio with a professional both studio and portable lightning setup.

I am based in western Germany, so do keep the shipping cost in mind.



_______________________



All pictures can be taken 



✔ in front of a white, or colour back ground

✔ with the product on black acryl glass (limits in size and materials)

✔ in a lifestyle setting (simple or special - contact first, to see if your idea is possible)

✔ with special retouching (if needed) in mind



(✔) with a model: This depends on availability - Plan in around 100-150 USD extra per required model. 



_______________________



I'm looking forward to working with you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work, very satisifed.

:

Seller Delivered as committed. Professional work. I will go back to him for my next order

:

Sehr gut, gerne wieder!

:

very professional work.

:

Ich wurde überzeugt. Wirklich sehr gute Arbeit geleistet.




No comments:

Post a Comment