Monday, March 30, 2020

Professional Amazon, Etsy, Ebay Product Photos











About:

Please contact me to discuss the details of your project.  I will need your products to be shipped to me. Once the photos are done I will ship your products back. (Buyer will be responsible for shipping fees on shipping products to me and receiving the products back). 



I am located in the San Francisco Bay Area and have shot photos for many companies and e-commerce businesses on Amazon, Etsy, ebay, Kickstarter, Indiegogo and more. 



I have a background in e-commerce and have been able to help other sellers boost their sells and click rate by shooting their products for them.



I have a nice studio set up along with many props to make your photos pop! I am also capable of capturing beautiful lifestyle images outdoors to give your customers a better perspective of your products.



Besides photography I also have a graphic design background and have other techniques to bring more attention to your products.



 (Return Shipping)



Seller must include a self stamped / pre-paid package with products so that I am able to return products upon completion of photo shoot.

 

Thank you and I look forward to working with you! 

 



Reviews


:

Another great job!

:

Seller went above and beyond to complete the project. Very happy and definitely using again!

:

wonderful experience to work with! included free images as well and very nice looking infographics. Will use again.

:

Thank you for your patience and your work. I really appreciate it. Look forward to working with you again and I will recommend you to others.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment