Sunday, March 29, 2020

Your Female Model Photos Or Video For Your Product Or Brand











About:

Hello guys!  If you are looking for professional images for your business then our services are perfect for you!



I will promote & Model your Business, Product or Merchandise.



If you need to send me the product it's my address. 

62501 (zip), Ukraine (country), Kharkiv region, Vovchansk (city), Volkova 89 (street), Skorenok Yuliia (Surname and name), +380986131059 (number for courier).



If you want to send me product with DHL post my address is

Post code: 61054, 
Ukraine (country), Kharkiv (city), Akademica Pavlova 140, 11 entrance, 509 flat, Skorenok Yuliia (Surname and name), +380986131059 (number for courier).



Please make sure to specify your requirements for the pictures before you place the order, as I may not be able to make modifications after the order is submitted.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment