Sunday, March 29, 2020

Food Photography And Editing











About:

Hello, thank you for checking my gig!

My name is Asli, I’m a food photographer. Photography has been my passion since I was a teenager. I love telling stories through photos. I'll put all my skills at the service of your business. 

I will provide food photography and also edit them for social media, blog, web.

Do you own a restaurant or a cafe? 

Do you need food photography for your blog, web, social media?



Each project will consist of the following:

  • Learning about the subject which I need to photograph. 
  • Having a brief correspondence to make sure we understand your needs and expectations and once the project is finished we'll check with you to make sure all your needs are met.
  • Building a concept together, creating a mood board and inspiration to solidify the desired feel.
  • making decisions about hours lighting and gear needed. (Any specific needs will incur extra costs)
  • After the shooting I begin with backups and editing the photos. 
  • Finally, you will crushed it!

Don't hesitate to contact and I’am here to help.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment