Friday, March 27, 2020

Photographer And Editing For Your Products And Recipes











About:

Hello, great to see you here! 



My name is sharoon , I’ve been photographing and styling food for almost four years. I have my own photo studio, with professional lighting and a set of the household items as well as 5 different backgrounds to create a various style of food and product photography that matches your needs and expectations. In my work, I use Canon 5D MARK III DSLR  CANON 6D DSLR photo camera and two lenses: Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM; SIGMA EF 85mm THE ART F/2.8 Macro .
In order to cover all your expectations, please contact me before placing an order. 
If you want to make a photo with your brand product, please take a note that you should cover all shipping costs (if the product has to be returned back, please apply return label), as well as possible custom clearance costs, all needed documentation according to customs law or you can let me know the detals of your product or recipe so i can arange that by myself but that will also cost some extra amount thanks.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment