Monday, March 30, 2020

Professional Product Photography











About:



  • PLEASE DO NOT ORDER until I have RECEIVED your product!


  • Please note!   Don't place your order before contacting me. 


  • If you need your product returned you will need to provide a pre-paid return label. Products will be stored for 30 days.



I have been a professional photographer for more than 12 years.

I'm a full-time professional photographer specialized on shooting pictures in 100% pure white background for online stores, like Amazon, eBay.If you need amazing high quality and professional photos of your product you are in the right place! 



Service includes SPEED + COMMUNICATION + QUALITY



Communication with my clients is my top priority and I will always keep you updated on the status of your shoot. 


Our Work Process:
  • Initial contact to Pitch (Instructions)
  • Agree on the shooting concept
  • Ship your products to us with tracking
  • We shoot and edit your images
  • We'll present media for approval
  • Products are returned if client provides a return label


Every Package includes: 

✔ Photos Delivered in JPEG format or RAW



✔ Exceptional Image Quality



✔ Touch Ups and Edits to make your product shine!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment