Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Make Exclusive High Resolution Food And Product Photography











About:

Hello, nice to see you!



My name is Victoria, I have been creating stylish food photos for more than 8 years.

I have my own studio with professional lighting and with stylish assets of  household items.

I have more than 20 different backgrounds for creating different styled food and products shots as well.I use cameras Canon EOS 80D with lens Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM and Canon EOS R with lenses Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM and Canon EF 50mm f/1.8II for creating awesome picturesque photo sets.



Please contact me directly beforehand, to clarify will I be able to fulfill all your demands and desires.



If you wish to make photos with your branded goods and it requires goods sending, all expenditures related to shipping, taxing, returning (in case of necessity) will be covered by your side.



Feel free to check my portfolio: www.artsvitlyna.com/main-links

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment