Thursday, March 5, 2020

Create Outstanding Amazon Product Photos











About:

Hey :)

I offer two kinds of professional photography or the perfect mix of both:



Product Only: Showcase your product in the best light with a premium, stand-alone image.

Product Modeling: Let me be your model! Lifestyle images are perfect for social media, realistic marketing, and website listings.

I exclusively offer custom quote packages to match your unique products and needs. Want to request a prop, outfit, location, white background photoshop, or special setup? Get in touch and I’ll confirm the quote!



Details:✓ All photos are shot in 4K✓ Professional Sony Camera✓ Files are delivered in every format✓ Complimentary editing✓ Standard 5-day delivery period✓ Revisions are included

I look forward to working with you soon - send me a message to get started!

Together we're at the beginning of something big!

See you soon, Fabi !:)



I also speak native german !So all german customers - Herzlich Willkommen ! :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The work and communication with Fabi was awesome. He implemented everything according to our ideas and brought in his own (better) aspects. Also the delivery of the photos was on time. In short: everything worked perfectly and the photos exceeded our expectations. Next time again!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much😊❤️

:

Second time I work with Fabi and satisfied as always! Definitely recommend!!

:

Thank you Paula! :)

:

It's always great to work with Fabian!




No comments:

Post a Comment