Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Fashion Photos Of Jewelry, Watches, Glasses, Accessory Etc For Instagram











About:

Please drop me a message before ordering gig to discuss project details!



I will add your products (sunglasses, watches, fashion jewelry, gadgets, perfumes, eye-wear etc) to my fashion and lifestyle shootings. I shoot fashion and lifestyle at regular basics with professional agency models, top stylists and make-up artists. You will get a lot of different top quality images of your product to feed your Instagram, Facebook or Pinterest.



You will pay only for images that you will use. Ask me for more examples of such shootings.



Looking forward to work with you
Ivan









Reviews


Seller's Response:

very good job.

:

thank you!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment