Sunday, March 29, 2020

Create Lifestyle Photography Amazon And Ecommerce











About:

*Please note! I must receive your product before ordering my Gig.
 
I'm a creative product photographer with experience in product and fashion photography, shooting high-quality photos for Amazon, eBay, Etsy, online stores, social media. 


My goal is to provide quality services and make my clients satisfied.



I will photograph your products in a lifestyle setting.

If you like me to use specific props, please provide them in a package.


How the process works:
-Contact me to discuss your products and vision for the photos. If you don't know yet, I'm here to help, i'll give you variety of ideas to meet your expectations.
-Send your product with tracking number (please check carefully my address) and if you need your product returned, please provide a prepaid RETURN LABEL;
-After receiving the products I will notify you.

-I will prepare the products to be photographed, post processed and edited.

-After your approval, you will receive all images electronically.



I'm happy to discuss custom packages for your products.



Are you still thinking? Order now and get amazing photos of your products!  




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fantastic quality photos! Yana007 was exceptionally easy to work with and offered great communication. They even went above and beyond to deliver an extra photo! Highly recommended.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for nice words. Was great working with you!

:

Yana was so helpful and she helped me with my pictures which came out AMAZING

:

Thank you, Ahmed! Was a pleasure working with you.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment