Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Give You Images For Your Kindle Ebook











About:

Hello.

 

I am an Amazon Kindle virtual assistant with 1 year experience. 



I do everything that relates to the kindle business, including finding photos and illustrations for your ebook and paperback. 



Among them are my own images and also photographs and illustrations with free for commercial use.



Also I know how to find a profitable niche, the best freelancers, how to format an ebook and how to promote an ebook in different ways.  



With my help, your kindle business will grow rapidly (see my oder Gigs). 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Did a great job

:

Thanks so much for buying my Gig! Great buyer and excellent motivating collaboration! Now this Gig contains more than 300 photos and 17 videos. But Gig will be updated from time to time. Wonderful videos and photos from Germany will appear in it plus an article for those who want to visit Germany.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment