Monday, March 30, 2020

High Quality Product Photography











About:

I will photograph products for your Amazon, Ebay and Etsy listings.



Prior ordering your gig  please read:



Please message me prior placing an order.

All items must be shipped to me first, once received I will notify you and we can proceed with the job.



No returns: Client will provide return label.



If an item must be returned, a shipping label and a box must be sent with the package.



No reflective or shiny items will be photographed for white back ground shots.

Reviews


:

Great first experience with this seller! Would definitely recommend this gig.

:

Thank you so much! Loy is very talented and did an amazing job! I highyl recommend!

:

Excellent work! Will continue to work with. :)

:

Great experience! Would definitely work with him again!

:

Definitely recommend im really satisfied more then I expected




No comments:

Post a Comment