Sunday, March 29, 2020

Produce Product Photography Photos











About:

Hello buyer



Congratulations to visiting my gig 



I will use my studio and specialized equipment to  photograph your product and produce high-quality images for all your marketing and product photography needs. This is a great gig for those who sell products on Amazon, eBay and more!  

Every product is photographed to produce the most marketable images for your commercial use.    

- Please provide a list of images or/example images ,so that I can deliver pictures that work for your brands and exactly what you are looking for.



I do not offer free return shipping. I charge $8 repackaging and handling fee on top of my clients providing a return shipping label. Please visit my FAQ section for any questions you have!



Extra Images price list:

Premium extras are $30 ( without premium Pkg $35 per image )

Standard extras are $20 ( without standard Pkg $25 per image )

Hand Model $10 per image

Add Dimension to your image $5; infographic $15 



If you satisfy to visiting my gig please order and contact with me



Thanks

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment