Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Create Photos Of Your Product Flatlay Or On Model











About:

Hi, I'm new to Fiverr, but I'm not new in making cool pics



So my prices are so low!  I want to gain experience and help you make your product better!



HOW I WORKS



✔️ Pick your package - Please contact with me for a customized package requirement

✔️ Ship your product - Studio location in Ukraine

✔️ Photoshoot & Design work - create the high-res images on a white background, with a model of your choice or lifestyle 

✔️ Models & Lifestyle - You can choose a model or location for shooting



Delivery TIme

2-6 days after receiving all products. 

WARNING: please, before you buy an offer, send me your product. Offer is bought only after your product have been delivered to my address. Thank you. 



If you want to get creative, high-quality and not like all photos - you are in the right place

We will discuss and I will take photos that are right for you!

Please write to me for any questions - I will gladly help you, answer all questions and adapt to your needs.



More portfolio on https://www.behance.net/vikitorie

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment