Sunday, March 29, 2020

Newborn Product Photography











About:

Before ordering a gig, be sure to contact me to assure our availability for your request and discuss the scope of work.

My specialty is to artistically represent your product in a lifestyle manner. And to really bring your product to life, I am happy to co-model with my little one! ( See add-ons )



What this Gig is Good for:

  • Social Media
  • Marketing Or Advertising
  • Website
  • Amazon


Each Gig Includes:

✔  High-Resolution JPEG Images

✔  Use of Professional Lighting, Software & Equipment   

✔  Fully Edited & Ready for Use



Please contact me before purchasing
 so that we may discuss your vision for the pictures. I have limited revisions available so all essential details and preferences must be given to be fair to myself and my little ones. I am happy to work with the information you can give me to be as creative and appealing as possible and do so often. Reference photos can and do help here! :)



I will happily and promptly ship your products back as long as shipping and handling are covered.



Don't Wait, let's get started!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment