Saturday, March 28, 2020

Fashion Photography With Models











About:

I always use very unique and attractive models, and depending on the project I will recommend people who I reckon fit the aesthetic of the brand.

Once I receive the items, I shall notify you and deliver the photos within the agreed timeframe. 



Anywhere from editorial style to basic e-commerce, my photos will always be professional and eye-catching. Details mostly depend on the package you chose, but I will always provide the RAW files if needed, along with the edits I have made. I will also make sure to send more than one option to chose from in terms of retouching. 



Reviews


:

Ana was amazing, I loved working with her and will continue to work with her in the future.

:

Ansev has been proactive and attentive to our needs. She understood the mood and look we wanted for the photos and the result is very good for the price. I recommend and will not hesitate to use her services again.

:

Photos are great , would use again

:

The photos by ansevphoto are far beyond my expectations! I ordered the Premium package and wanted some lifestyle pictures for the products. ansevphoto is so creative. She organized everything for the shoot and helped give the brand a clear picture. She is very quick and responsive. Many great model options were also provided. It's really hard to find someone so talented. ansevphoto also provides service for video clips, which is great. I am very satisfied with the order and highly recommend her!

:

Amazing photos by ansevphoto! very professional did exactly what I asked and beyond! Loved her style and creativity. highly recommended !,




No comments:

Post a Comment