Thursday, March 5, 2020

Create Product Photos For An Amazon Listing











About:

A photograph helps tell the story of a product without putting it into words - this is why I specialize in photography particularly in product photography. With extensive experience in all types of photography I am able to bring unique ideas and a creative aspect to any photo and product.



I help make the product resonate with your audience to help convert consumers that come across your website, Amazon listing, EBay page or Shopify account to long lasting, returning customers! With photographs I am able to make your product stand out while staying true to your brand and creating a theme.



Located in Central, New York I am able to bring you studio quality work for a fraction of the cost while providing unique locations and backdrops that work with your product while not being the same as your competition!



My goal is to create impressive photographs that help you convert views to sales while maintaining your brand ideas. 



Please contact me first to discuss my services...



Why Choose My Gig:

-High Resolution Images

-Great Communication & Flexibility

-Photo Editing

-Product Preparation

-Match Amazon, eBay, Shopify, Etsy... product image requirements.



Thank you!



-Emily

Reviews


:

Emily was a true professional. She took the time to ensure she understood all of the scope of work and executed precisely. She has attention to detail and is a good communicator .

:

Great work!

:

awesome and professional and super quick !

:

Very very easy to work with and very helpful

:

It was a pleasure working with Emily. She truly created unbelievable pictures and was super easy to communicate with. I will definitely work with her again in the future!




No comments:

Post a Comment