Sunday, March 29, 2020

Take Product And Lifestyle Pictures











About:

Hello, my name is Ewa Doktór and I am a photographer, based in Krakow (Poland).

I will prepare pictures for e-commerce, website or online marketing. Lifestyle background, each picture with a different setting but with the same layout.

For each session I prepare special props and build the scene. I also arrange the location but I can travel with you or to wherever you wish to have a photo session.

Almost all photo sessions are taken with a natural light, making them very authentic.

Agreements:

  • Describing requirements
  • Agreeing details:
  1. If it’s client delivering the products and attending the session (then agreeing on a date)
  2. If client sends products to me (shipped with tracked delivery*)

*products are returned (at client's expense)

Preparation:

  • Mood board and style of the session + location

Production:

  • Creating a set, shooting

Post production:

  • Preparing pictures, retouching and sending them to the client via WeTransfer 

As I am based in Poland, I can offer low prices. It is just cheaper here, so I can take an advantage of living in Poland :)

Reviews


:

Ewa is a superstar. I have used her services for few projects and she delivered the very high quality pictures every single time. If you need a product or fashion photography hire Ewa and you won't regret it!

:

Amazing job! Great quality at a competitive price.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment