Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Stock Photoshoot For You











About:

Hello, I am professional photographer and retoucher from Serbia. Working with the best available cameras and lenses. I can bring you full potential of nearby locations, objects and scenarios for your stock photography site to sell or your personal business use. It includes professional models, real people and kids with signed model releases, properties with property releases signed by owners, professional make up and clothing. Also me and my assistant are able to travel in Europe cities to take photos you need which will charge you additionally of a cost of travel. 

Please take a look at my Portfolio Page:
debradacijaph.wixsite.com/portfolio


And my IG Page:
instagram.com/debradacija/ 



Best Regards (happy smile)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment