Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Promote Your Product By Video











About:

I have completed my computer science recently from Fast.My three major interests and passions are Computer Science, Chess and Music, and I believe that there is a creative fusion between all these disciplines.

if you got a new website or want someone to promote your product in a video,then i'm here to promote your product. Send me script you want me to speak in video clip or share your idea with me i will handle on my own. Feel free to contact me i am here to serve you people.
You will find me to be a positive, motivated, and hard-working person who is keen to learn and contribute. My technical skills are combined with excellent communication skills that allow me to work effectively and positively and get along well with others.



Now I'm also offering acting for a short clips, i have a team of actors, just ping me and i will get back to you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

thanks for your help it was very informative lecture

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Acting was awesome, thanks hasan and your team and technological background was great. You are a perfect match for videography skills. Surely will recommend others

Seller's Response:

just good

:

thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment