Monday, March 30, 2020

Create Professional Commercial Product Photography











About:

*********  P L E A S E  R E A D    *********  D O   N O T   O R D E R   G I G   U N T I L   I   H A V E   T H E   P R O D U C T



The gig will have to be cancelled as it throws off delivery completion times.



Looking for stunning images that help your products outshine competition?  After spending 15+ years in corporate Fortune 500 sales and product marketing, I know the power great imagery has in improving sales.  I graduated from a world-class photography school, majoring in Commercial & Advertising, and I've worked with many well-known corporate clients.  This isn't a hobby, it's what I do.



What this gig is good for:

  • Advertising
  • Marketing
  • Print

  • E-Commerce/Web


Every order includes High-Res JPGs and Professional Editing



For any options not listed, please message me i.e. location shooting/4k video.



Please contact me with details of your product and to obtain my shipping address.  After I receive your product, I will have you purchase the gig (days to completion begins after I receive your product).

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing photos!

:

Very professional and easy to work with. Delivered product ahead of time.

:

Thanks for choosing us for your project and your business. Best of luck with everything!

:

happy with results, thank you

:

Great. Did as asked and offered extra. Nice working with you.




No comments:

Post a Comment