Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Create Stunning Commercial Photography For Your Products











About:

Your product photo is the #1 thing that determines if someone will click on your listing or advertisement.



With the rise of individual entrepreneurship, dropshipping and eCommerce, it is more important than ever to have a strong visual presence to compete in the global market. I'm here to help!



In this gig, I offer:

  • eCommerce Product-Photography for Amazon, eBay & more
  • Lifestyle / EBC Product-Photography
  • Commercial Product-Photography

I’m also a highly experienced retoucher and can provide High-End Product retouching and compositing. Please check out my other gigs for reference! 



If you are unsure of which package to purchase, shoot me a message describing your project and I can offer pricing quotes personally.

If you have something different in mind, feel free to contact me or check out my other gigs. I can do pretty much everything with images! 



I‘m looking forward to working with you!

Reviews


:

Amazing job again. All as defined. Very pleasant to communicate.

:

Great job, easy to communicate, very patient and professional. We will give more orders in future.

:

Great experience

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment