Friday, March 27, 2020

Product Photography In An Outdoor Setting











About:

Do you have a great outdoor product that is in need of high quality photography?



This is the perfect gig for you! I have access to beautiful outdoor settings and the right equipment to shoot stunning photos of your item. I can also do basic retouching of the photos and add logo or text overlays.



You can use these pictures on your social media as marketing tools, product listing pages on sites like Amazon, Ebay, Shopify and more.



Sure, you need pictures with white backgrounds but boring product photos are not enough. Start converting more sales by taking your product photography to the next level. 



Please drop me a message BEFORE you begin an order so we can discuss how I will obtain the product first. NOTE: The gig delivery time does NOT include the time it takes for your product to ship to my location.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment