Sunday, March 29, 2020

Product And Lifestyle Photography











About:

I create professional, luxurious and feminine photos of your products.

Best for social media and websites.

You get high resolution, edited and ready-for-use JPEG photos.



All you have to do:

  • First you have to send me your product(s) you want to see in the photos.
  • Then I do photoshoot and edit photos.
  • And your photos are ready to use!
(You have to pay for shipping also)



I can put 1-5 products to one photo or make many different photos with one product only so it doesn't matter how many products you send. Choice is yours and I do exactly like you want!



Ask my shipping address via chat.

Reviews


:

Gerta is very good with what she does, love the photos and great style, looking forward to work her more

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment