Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Take Professional Amazon Ready Product Photos











About:

Hi,

I am a professional photographer. I provide general photography service including product photography. I learned about Fiverr and signed up in November 2018 but didn't start any gig here as I have other sources for my clientel.

This year I decided to focus more on product photography as it is something that I can do the best and it can also help me reduce traveling.

I take my job very seriously and try my best to provide what my clients request as I understand that their success is actually my success too.

You can contact me anytime for any questions and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

I use professional cameras and lenses and strobes for best quality of the photos (believe me, the gear does matter!)



I hope to serve many of you and be of help for your success.

Thank you and best regards,

Steve

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment