Monday, March 30, 2020

Make Lifestyle Of Your Amazon Product Photography











About:

  •                                ***I Am doing photo editing, not photography***




I have good at graphic design experience. I offer high-quality work, quick turn around, and great prices. I'm always here to answer any questions you have so that you are 100% satisfied. I will give you world-class work. Promise.



Great opportunity for Buyer.



  1. super fast delivery
  2. Fast & friendly customer service
  3. 24/7 customer SUPPORT.
  4. 100% Money Back Guarantee.
  5. 100% Client Satisfaction.


Services I offered




 

1.remove background any Photoshop Images



2.cropping and Re-sizing 



3.life style image



4.making infographic



5.File JPEG PSD PDF PNG



6.retouching 



Thank you



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Worked with yeasintareq many times--always a pleasure to work on projects together

Seller's Response:

It was my 2nd project with itreasure. I am really thankful for his support and guidance all this way. Without you, it won't be possible. Best of luck for your projects!

Seller's Response:

Great job! thank you!

Seller's Response:

Many many Thanks.Great experience as always. Very friendly and communicative buyer. I always enjoy working with him.

Seller's Response:

good job fast delivery




No comments:

Post a Comment