Monday, March 30, 2020

Colour Correct And Edit Your Photos











About:

Hi there! Do you need pictures which build your brand image, increase sales or conversions? I can provide you with beautiful and professional product photos.

CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER.



I'm here to capture the beautiful items you produce in a manner that does them justice. I provide my clients with creative, high-quality, yet affordable images for their online shops (like Amazon, Ebay), marketing materials, social media and more.




Each Gig Includes:
✔  High Resolution JPEG / PNG
✔  Use of Professional Lighting, Software & Equipment   
✔  Edited & Ready for Use   
✔  Product Photography ready to build your brand and boost your sales



Picture for e-commerce, website or marketing. 10 edited photos in trendy lifestyle environment.
How it works:
Step 1: Contact me and describe your product and shoot idea.
Step 2: Ship me your product.
Step 3: Once I have received the product, you will be sent the customized offer / buy the gig.


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment