Sunday, March 29, 2020

The Best Professional Product Photography On Fiverr











About:

** If you have any question, you can contract me through message. My response will be quick ***

Thank you for checking out our Product Photography Gig! I'm a full-time professional commercial photographer specialized in eCommerce and online stores. I already did many works in my past. I am very creative and flexible designer, I can adopt all your ideas and use them.

What this Gig is Good for:

 E-Commerce

Website

 Marketing or Advertising

 Social Media

Top 6 reasons to hire me:

  • 3+ years of experience
  • 100% satisfaction guaranteed
  • 100% positive rating
  • Offer unlimited revisions
  • 1 day express delivery
  • Fully refund if you are not satisfied

 About me:

 Professional seller on fiverr.com

 Quick response, normally takes few minutes to respond

 Fast and friendly support even after the project is completed

 Available on working to the tight deadlines



 Here are my services in brief:

  • Photoshop editing
  • Photo retouching
  • Remove Background
  • Background Changing
  • Transparent Background
  • PNG/JPEG/more Format
  • Image Resizing
  • Product Photography



Note: After you Order you will have to send the login Details of your account.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment