Sunday, March 29, 2020

Filipino Food Or Dishes For You











About:

  • Do you own or run a restaurant?
  • Do you have a food blog?
  • Do you need specific food photos for your social media?
  • Are you a food manufacturer?


Skip the hassle of organizing a food shoot and let me take care of your requirement for food photos.



Hi! My name is Jun and I'm a professional freelance commercial and editorial photographer based in the Philippines. I have solid professional experience spanning two decades shooting portraits, food, product, interiors and events. I work with magazines, agencies, design firms and corporate as well as individual clients.



  • I'll prepare the food which will be shot in my home studio
  • I will send you edited jpg images and raw files
  • I can also post/promote your product in my instagram feed (only if you like and you allow me to at no extra cost! talk to me about this)
  • Guaranteed no stock photos! Shots will be custom made for you

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment