Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Be Your Professional Female Model











About:

Me: 

Hi, My name is Anna. Im scandinavian model and I do this out of passion and relevance. Me and my team specialize in producing high quality photos, videos, commercials, fitness and health content, Vegan, eco and more! We're here to connect your product, brand, or story with your customer's needs. My team is here to help you to achieve your dreams and passion. 

 

What this Photo Gig is Good for:

  •  Amazon Sales

  •  E-Commerce

  •  Your Website

  •  Digital Marketing

  •  Advertising

  •  Social Media

  •  Stock Content for your Brand





My offer:

  • Product lifestyle photography session in Spain for your brand

  • Exclusive style, idea, and editing

  • High-quality photos for business promotion and advertisement campaigns

 

 My work process:

  • Contact me and describe your business needs

  • Conceptualization of your product and campaign 

  • Ship your products using a tracked delivery

  • Shooting and editing for promotion and advertisement purposes

  • Send you the sample images for approval and selection

  • Retouching the chosen images

  • Receive a link to download the final work

  • Products are shipped at your expense 

 

Please send us a message if you're interested in working with us.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment