Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Create Mouth Watering Fantastic Food Photography











About:

Hello my name is Edward O'Neil and I have made my living for over 28 years as a food photographer. Let an award winning food photographer bring your ideas and recipes to life. I will create incredible food photography shot in studio or location. From concept to production and final delivery I can shoot your food recipe just like that. Or work with your detailed creative brief or idea.



I have shot advertising images for Dr. Oetker, Ocean's Tuna, The Keg Restaurants, Duncan Hines, Pizza Pizza, Travel & Leisure, Loblaws, Canadian Living, Today’s Parent, Rogers Media, House and Home Magazine, Chatelaine Magazine, Baxter’s Soup, Kellogg’s Canada, Kraft Canada, Hershey’s, Glad, Ferrero Rocher and more.



Just three easy steps.
1. Get in touch with me to discuss your needs.
2. Approve the creative brief or deliver yours to me.
3. I will photograph the food as per the brief and deliver the images to you.

Get in touch with me and let’s discuss your needs and how I can get your job done in a smooth and stress-free manner. If a gig does not fit your needs, I can do a custom gig just for you!





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment