Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Staged Lifestyle Product Photography











About:

Please do not order a gig until I have received your product. 



My name is Dindi and I've been a professional photographer in NYC for over four years. My understanding in Photoshop and Lightroom has given me the ability to modify numerous elements of a photo to create a final product that meets composition, lighting, and aesthetic requirements. I specialize in lifestyle and product photography. Shooting lifestyle product photography has made me a perfectionist when it comes to detail and I will do my absolute best to deliver the highest quality images to my clients. I take pride in my work and will never deliver a product I am not absolutely proud of. I think it's important to build lasting relationships with clients to better understand their needs and expectations in order to create images that will sell their products. 



I have a in home studio including a macro setup which allows me to get highly detailed shots.  I've also worked with several lifestyle brands for four years where I worked with several influencers creating content for social media.




Reviews


:

Dindi was great! very helpful and easy to communicate with to set up the photo shoot. The photos turned out great too.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment