Sunday, March 8, 2020

Fashion Photography For Your Product With Model











About:

Please contact me before ordering :)



Final Prices will depend on type of model and location of your choosing. Not all models charge the same and we do not have access to all types of locations for the Basic Price.



I will create photographs for your products using live models, in studio or location, for you to use in your e-commerce store or social media.



Having your own content is critical for customers to engage and prefer your brand. The best apparel stores create their own images to showcase their products and this is what I am offering to you today :)



Me and my team will create a photoshoot with the model of your choosing, in studio or location (urban location, hotel room, outdoors, forest cabin, etc).



We are located in Bogotá, Colombia. You can send us a sample of your products directly and we will coordinate everything.



We will provide:



  • - Photographs
  • - Model
  • - Professional Makeup
  • - Studio Or Location
  • - Video
  • - Retouching
  • - RAW files




We have previously worked with clients from other countries (USA & Canada) and would very much love to help you create beautiful images for your brand! 



Don't hesitate to contact us and let us start preparing your shoot!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing results! If you want professional photos taken of your products you’re in the right place. The quality of the images are top-notch. Fabian is professional and very easy to comunique with. Thanks Fabian we’ll be back soon.

Seller's Response:

I have an online jewelry store and didn't really have pictures of my products with a model. I hired Fabian and it's the best decision I've made. I was worried at first that he is from another country. But he communicates well and work ethic is great! Finished product blew me away! He did a great job with photography and found a beautiful model for me! This just elevated my website for sure! Highly recommend him!

:

Thank you for your review Lia! It was a pleasure working for you :) Hope we get the opportunity to do so again!

:

Fabian was excellent - very professional, prompt and photos turned out great! Would definitely recommend and use again.

:

Thank you Jonathan, it was great working together!




No comments:

Post a Comment