Monday, March 9, 2020

Professional Lifestyle Photography For Your Products











About:

Hello, my name is Tanya and I will be happy to help you.


WARNING: dear buyers, please, before you buy an offer, send me your product. Offer is bought only after your product have been delivered to my address. Thank you.







Why should we work together?



  1. I am a professional photographer and photo editor with 8 years experience.
  2. I do my job quickly and efficiently.
  3. I am always ready to discuss with you any questions.


This Product Photography Gig is great For your website, Amazon and another online platforms 



   1. All the images I do in wide resolution on my professional camera

   2. All images will meet Amazon requirements.

   3. All packages includes basic retouching and resizing



If you need your product returned, you must provide a RETURN LABEL with your package.



I will be happy to work with you. Write to me and we will discuss all the details.



Reviews


:

Great service, Prompt delivery. Very happy with work and will definitely be using again in the near future. Thank you

:

Easy to communicate and always deliver great work!

:

Great lifestyle photos. Thanks :)

:

Seller distributed lifestyle photos of our product that exceeded our expectations. Professional, precise, creative and perfect! Five-star service!

:

amazin seller, amazin photos!




No comments:

Post a Comment