Monday, March 2, 2020

Be Your Professional Female Model For Your Product











About:

I'm Rada in NYC based professional fashion model, thanks for checking out my gig!

I will take photos modeling your merchandise or product. I only shoot in a professional studio, so your photos will be of high quality. My fee for this service is $25. Please note that products can not be returned. If you want your product back, a $20 handling fee will apply. You must cover the return shipping cost.



Additional info:

• I have a large social media following (over 300000 followers). I can post/promote your product for an additional fee.

• NYC location shoots available upon request for an additional fee.

• I will NOT shoot any lingerie or revealing clothes.

Reviews


:

1000% Amazing!!!! I can't thank you enough!! Great to work with & soooo beautiful! Thank you!

:

Radi is very professional. The results are 10X better than expectations. I definitely recommend this stunning seller! Thank you very much for breathtaking photos!

:

great work, great communication

:

Very quick and an excellent model!

:

great thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment