Monday, March 2, 2020

And Style Your Products











About:

Please contact me prior to purchasing the gig to discuss shipping arrangements and personal preferences.



I am a commercial still life and life style photographer with 3 years experience in this field and enjoy it very much. 

I studied art and photography 2 years where I developed my own style. I enjoy being creative with different materials, colors, props and different styles of lighting.

To ensure you present your product in the optimal way to your customers it is always best to use a professional, I will make sure your vision is brought to life and make it look most desirable.



Our work process:

  • Receive all the necessary information
  • Discuss your product needs
  • Conceptualise YOUR special look & feel
  • Agreeing on Time frames and project expectation
  • Shipping products to us (project starts once we receive your products).
  • Updating you during our shooting session
  • Products are shipped at your expense. 




You will get the best quality of service and images! 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment