Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Fashion Photography For Your Product With Model Included











About:

Hello great Buyers,



Are you looking for a fashion photographer who will take some professional pictures at a great price? I offer you my services and those of my team to take photographs of your products.



I can model products such as clothingshoesaccessorieshealth and beauty, and electronics. If the product involves health and beauty, such as make-up for which I will have to apply to my skin, I will only model vegan certified products. (harmful chemicals are no no) Regardless, contact me first so we can discuss the product.



My photos will creatively, and accurately convey the intent of the product in a realistic and grabbing way.



I have been shooting commercial photography for 4 years and know what makes a great product image. Look forward to working with you! 

 



>> CONTACT ME BEFORE BOOKING <<

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment