Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Amazon Lifestyle Product Photography With Model











About:

I'm an experienced photographer, and I can manage all needs and create amazing photos of your product. Just send me what you need and I will make your thoughts to come true and help you to sell your product. 

ave time, spend less and save more

my listing services: background replacement, photo in studio, reflection shadow, cropping/ resize / margin                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Iryna delivered exactly what she promised. Communication was very prompt and professional. She took my vague ideas and turned them into outstanding reality. I'm ecstatic with the results and will definitely be returning with additional products.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your kind words

:

fantastic photographer with beautiful and classy models. Delivered even more advertised, and completed project early. Very happy. Perfect photos on first try. Will use this photographer again and again.

:

Thank you☺️

:

Very punctual and professionally done!




No comments:

Post a Comment