Saturday, March 7, 2020

Create Product Photography For Amazon And Ecommerce











About:

Product Photographer for Amazon and E-Commerce

I have more than 10 years of experience in product and commercial photography. I am specializes in shooting for Amazon and E-Commerce Sites as well as Still Life and Advertising Photography for print media. I have photographed for such companies as Coca Cola, Macys, QVC, Joan Rivers Worldwide, Bisazzar, Pegasus, Laytner's Linen & Home and so on. I am highly experienced in photo retouching, editing and graphic design.  



My service provides: 

  • Product Photography for Amazon and E-Commerce 
  • Photo Editing and Retouching • Graphic Design

  • Advertising Photography

  • For Website and Social Media

**Please contact me before placing your gigs.

  • Product MUST be mailed first before placing a gig
  • If you need your products returned, please provide a prepaid return label.  Product will be hold for 14 days.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

very professional and excellent photos, deliver on time and easy communicate. Definitely will order again. Thank you very much

:

Thank you very much!. This project has been such a pleasant experience to collaborate with the client. I am very much appreciated to be part of, and able to contribute to the project.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment