Saturday, March 7, 2020

Photograph Anything You Want And Edit It











About:

I can shoot my photos with a professional camera and with a variety of lenses. The photos are in 5k and i can also shoot in Raw so the end product is very professional. I'm an experienced photographer and can also shoot video (so look at my other Gigs if interested).  



- Tell me what the photo should contain but I'm limited to my surrounding, for example: I'm living in Switzerland so we don't have an ocean.

- Tell me how you want your photo, for example: "I want a photo of an apple from ground level with a concrete background."

- I'm able to shoot 4k drone footage.

Reviews


:

Nice! Thanks!

:

Great job! Thank you!

:

Best service ever. Highly recommend!

:

Good job!!! Like request!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment