Sunday, February 16, 2020

Create High Quality Moody Product Photography For Instagram











About:

I will deliever high quality moody photos of your products ready to post on your facebook,instagram or web page which are great to set the tone and will offer your social media page a unique look.

...

! Please, before you buy an offer, send me your product. Offer is bought only after your product have been delivered to my address. Thank you. !

...



If you need your product returned, you must provide a RETURN LABEL with your package.



1. All the images I do in wide resolution on my professional camera

2. All packages includes basic retouching and resizing



I will be happy to work with you. Write to me and we will discuss all the details.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment