Friday, February 28, 2020

Be A Female Model For Your Product











About:

Hi, I am a professional model and photographer.


I can become a model for your order: sports, daily style, home style, clothes, cosmetics and so on.
Everything except adult content!



I can also take photographs for you, I have people who could be models.


Renting a studio or premises is paid extra.



Please contact me before making an order.

Reviews


:

great work thank you

:

Great seller, quality work, serious. I highly recommend. I will work with her again.

:

I’m super happy with the result! She was super patient dealing with a slow post delivery and super fast to deliver the photos once she got the products. She was able to follow the instructions and got the job done in no time! Will work with her again!

:

Nice contact, did a great job!

:

Great communication and fast delivery, thanks so much.




No comments:

Post a Comment