Sunday, February 23, 2020

Product Photography With A Model











About:

Image is everything in the online world. Images have the potential to elicit an emotional response. They show your product in use, communicate information faster than text. Images give depth and context to a story, creating experience. They inspire, engage, create desire. First impression matters!



Thank you for checking out my Gig!

Working as a photographer & stylist, content creator, I specialize in creating professional, inspiring and engaging photos of products. I create stories where products come to live.



Best for:

E-Commerce

Website

Marketing or Advertising

Social Media


Each Gig Includes:

  High Resolution JPEG Images, we deliver the highest quality available
  Use of Professional Lighting, Software & Equipment   

✔  Fully Edited & Ready for Use   

✔  Inspiring images showing the product in use (modelled by me)


Please get in touch to discuss the details first!

Feel free to visit my website & Instagram: passionshake.com / passion_shake to get a sense of my photography style.

Thank you! Looking forward to working with you!




Reviews


:

GREAT WORK!

:

great work

:

Excellent. The gig is what you can expect. Quality. Recommend seriously :)

:

Perfect! Thank you!

:

I am very happy with the results, and she went an extra step to give me what I really wanted. Good communication and an overall excellent experience. Would highly recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment