Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Provide Creative Professional Product Photography











About:

Hi everyone!


My name is harish. I'm a professional  photographer with more than 8 years experience in product,fashion, portrait,E-Commerce and photography. 
My main goal is to satisfy my clients, so I always trying to do my best to get desired results. 
I shoot a variety of things: jewelry, toys, food, clothing and much more. 
My main style in product photography usually includes a creative twist in editing. But if you're looking for something different or simple I'm always open to suggestions. 


If you looking for creative and unique photos, don't hesitate, feel free to contact me any time. 



What this Gig is perfect for:
✪ Amazon,Ebay any ECommerce 
✪ Website
✪ Advertising
✪ Social Media


Thank you for checking out my Product Photography Gig!



How it works:


Step-1 Contact me and describe what you would like photographed.


Step-2 Ship your products safely to me using tracked delivery.


Step-3 I will prep and photograph all your products in the format you need.


+++Please do NOT place your order until you have messaged us and/or we have received your product. Additional costs may apply for specific requests of commissions for the services we provide.+++

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment