Sunday, February 23, 2020

Product For Amazon, Lifestyle Photography











About:

PLEASE, DON'T ORDER GIG UNTIL I GET THE PRODUCT



Thank you for checking out my Gig!
I specialize in creating professional, inspiring and engaging photos of products.

Please, contact me to discuss your product and ideas for the photoshoot so we can understand each other for you to get exactly what you need.



Best for:

E-Commerce
Social Media
Marketing or Advertising

Website


Each Gig Includes:

  • High-Resolution JPEG Images, I deliver the highest quality available
  • Use of Professional Lighting, Software & Equipment   
  • Edited & Ready for Use   
  • Inspiring Results 



Thank you!





Reviews


:

Victoria is a real pro and it was really easy to work with her. She is dedicated, enjoys her work and has real flair at taking product photography. I look forward to providing her with more projects, which I'm confident will be done to a professioanl standard. Awesome! Thank you.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment