Saturday, February 22, 2020

Professional Studio Product Photography











About:

Please do not place order before contacting me. Once the product is received I will send you a custom order. Completion days begin once I receive the products. 



Welcome to my Product Photography Gig! I have so many sample images but can not upload it here since has not been done in Fiverr. I can send them to you if you want to see more samples.



If you're looking for High Quality, Professional Photos then you've come to the right place! My goal is to deliver exceptional photos for you and your business. 

Every Package includes: 



  • Photos delivered in .JPEG format (Message me for tiff, psd or png formats)
  • Using professional equipment to make your product look its best! 
  • Exceptional Image Quality
  • High resolution images
  • Touch ups and edits
  • 24hr Online support


** You must share ideas and requirements for your images before, not after delivery. 

** If you need your products returned, you will need to provide a pre-paid return label. All products will be kept for only 14 days max! 



Thank you!

Alina A.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very satisfied with Alina's work

:

Good quality work. Thank you

:

Alina was amazing! She was very patient and professional. and Very good communication. I would use her again. Thanks

:

Excellent experience!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment