Saturday, February 22, 2020

Video And Photos For You











About:

Please Contact Me before ordering the Gig, so we could discuss details (location, date and time, expectations and etc.).



Why should we work together?

  • I specialize in portrait, landscape, architecture photography;
  • I shoot video as well, and I also love to discover new things
  • I get your job done easily and I make sure I completely understand your needs before I accept your order.
  • I will guide you along as a photographer experience


I will provide you with the following:

  • Professionally edited and retouched photos in the highest quality JPEGs;
  • Ready to use for print or web;
  • Selection of color or black and white photos.


Please note there would be an extra cost if you would want to shoot at the studio.


If you have any question please Contact Me before ordering the Gig.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment