Saturday, February 22, 2020

Take Product Photography Of Products You Ship











About:

Sometimes your online store needs higher quality photos. Well I'm here to help.



• All products will be photographed on white background unless otherwise specified.

• If you'd like me to add gradient backgrounds, shadows or a reflection in images, you must purchase premium package & specify in directions.

• I will turn in all views in separate jpgs. 

• Include the high resolution option if you need high quality images for printing purposes.

• First time buyers will automatically get high resolution images with smaller web files.



*****Gig starts once I receive your product via delivery, I will send order once item is received.*****



Reviews


Seller's Response:

My second order from Roxana. I'm very satisfied. Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Very good work! Roxana has met all our requests and was very nice in communication. The quality of photos are also at the high level.

Seller's Response:

Great work

:

Always a pleasure

:

Amazing, Closely followed details and fast delivery.




No comments:

Post a Comment